JEWELRY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We want your So pretty jewelry to look as good new for years to come. Sterling silver and gold vermeil (gold heavily plated onto silver) is an excellent material for jewelry because of its durability and suitability for those with metal sensitivities.
Some extra care is required to prevent natural tarnish from occurring.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals, humidity, and extreme environments will compromise the integrity of your jewelry. To keep your jewelry looking new, store your pieces in an air tight box or bag (not paper). A glass box or sealed bag is best.
- Avoid chlorinated water, spraying perfumes, and applying creams or essential oils directly on your pieces.
- Ideally store your items separately so that they don't rub together, scratch, or become tangled.
- We don't recommend heavy exercise, sleeping, or showering/bathing repeatedly with your pieces on.
- For more information please email us at email@example.com